I drink this tasty magical potion every morning, it gives me tons of energy and it definitely helps flush out waste from my body, preventing constipation and ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Rich source of nutrients like Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A plus antibacterial properties.
Cayenne Pepper : Lots of good stuff in this little spice.
– Improves digestion
– Reduces bloating
– Increases Blood Circulation
– Breaks up mucus and toxins in blocked and clogged arteries, making it great for heart health
– Clears congestion from stuffed up sinuses due to cold, flu or allergies
– Has the ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body diverting the brain’s attention to the new site preventing Migraine Headache
– Is a circulatory stimulant, Increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms Heating the body therefore the natural process of detoxification is streamlined.
– Promotes Longevity
– Supports weight Loss
Lemon Juice : Its taste is YUM
– Plays the role of a blood purifier
– Excellent source of vitamin C
– Essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
– Is a fabulous antiseptic
– Lemons contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
– Balances pH levels in the body
– Helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
– Its Potassium content helps nourish the brain and nerve cells
– Strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
– It has a huge benefit to the skin preventing the formation of wrinkles and acne = GLOWING SKIN
– Lemon juice helps replenish body salts specially after your workout
For a nice variation of the recipe if you like a little sweetness add 1 tbsp of raw honey
Honey : Perfect Natural ELIXIR
– Will help tremendously with seasonal allergies. Since you are ingesting what you are reacting to from allergies, you are building an immunity.
– Raw honey has probiotics which are great for digestion.